Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Batman Begins

  1. #1
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post


  2. #2
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    one "blockbuster" that isn't going on my pick up list when it is released on DVD.

    I have never really been a fan of the DC characters for some reason.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Batman begins is one of the movie that I'm waiting for in 2005. Hope they do a great job on that movie.

    I remember that when I was reading comic books i never was into the DC caracters either, don't know why. But I started reading the columns by Scott Tipton, he talks alot about the DC univers, and I find it damn intersting!

    here's the link to all his colums.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    looks pretty good.... i still love keaton as batman though [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Definitely want to see this one. I agree with Mort & Chosen One that Keaton was the best, but any Batman film is still 2x better than most of the crap hitting the screen these days. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ January 07, 2005 01:51 PM: Message edited by: ?SNAPE? ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member madadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,558
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Although I've always been a Marvel guy I've been a Batman fan since I was a kid. I'm really looking forward to this movie. I'm gonna have to be the lone voice here and say I never thought Keaton was right for the part. He's too short and didn't have the physical presence. Batman, according to the comic, is about 6'3". I'm really looking forward to seeing what Bale does with it. And thanks for finally giving us an origin story. I was really pissed when Burton didn't give us the back story.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In the past few years I've definately become a "marvel guy" and, I have a love for Batman too, but, the movie just irks me the wrong way, mainly because DC characters I think just aren't meant to make good movies, and it's fine with me, they're meant to be comics


    but yeah, looks good FOR a not-so-great type of movie (if that makes any sense)

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I might check it out, but I am not a big fan....

    I believe on the "Cape" issues from The Incredibles [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member The Mighty Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,940
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't generally like the DC characters, but Batman, will always be Batman! Except for the last 2 disaster films, this is back in course with Tim Burton's original work. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Just look at the cast of the film, Christian Bale, Liam Neeson, Micheal Cane, Morgan Freeman and Robert Patrik!!!

    Besides Episode III, this is a must for me. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    And yes, Keaton as Batman is also still tops for me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •